Search This Blog

Monday 19 November 2012

And so it lingers

With great reluctance and pains in my side from coughing so much I visited the GP. I think that we have concluded that this might have been flu and I will just have to wait until I get better. I am grateful that I do not need to get out of bed every morning and go to work. For some years I worked a distance from home and regularly got the 6.02 train - a 9am GP appointment was quite a feat today!

Needless to say, not a lot has been happening I the past few weeks. I have completed 3 scarves and started a fourth - all in the same ( more or less) pattern. I have also completed a baby cardigan that I started some weeks ago but put on hold whilst lacking in concentration. I am quite pleased with this and may alternate scarves with more examples of this pattern. Once I can figure out how to upload photos from the iPad I will do so.

Well, can't figure out how to upload from the iPad so here is one of the scarves.


2 comments:

  1. I struggled with adding pictures from iPad too. Think there are two ways to go. When you have the photo you want to use on the screen, tap screen and in the top right hand corner is a box with an arrow (don't know technical terms). This box brings u p all sorts of places where you can send the photo.

    The other way some one told me was to email the photo to yourself and then use it in your blog, I assume by copying.

    Although I love my iPad there are times when I struggle to know what to do, it isn't instinctive for me and at times I just go and switch on my laptop. However, this morning we were pleased to watch the England v New Zealand rugby highlights over breakfast . We knew the result , so that made the commentary more amusing as no one expected such a brilliant result.

    The ground is about a mile away from us, there were celebratory fireworks in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so happy about the Wales Australia result in this household!
    I, too, have reverted to the laptop this morning - need a child to just do it all by instinct

    ReplyDelete