Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Musings on today's log cabin

Making these blankets or throws really makes me feel happy and, at the moment, I need something that does that. Life is life and no one ever promised that it would be easy or fair. I try to lead a life where I can look at the positive and, when difficulties arise, wonder what there is to be learned from the situation. I was talking to a close friend this morning and explaining what all these throws are for - presents for those I love and our conversation moved on to learning lessons from life. Dissecting a situation and trying to find the message can be illuminating and it is great to be able to do that with someone else who understands and is able to listen to the workings of the mind - that is what friends are for. Sometimes I am perhaps not grateful enough for those around me and for my wonderful life. That is something to remember on a daily basis and no matter what curved balls are thrown everything will be alright in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment