Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2013

P.S.

Gremlins in the system meant that I could not finish my last post nor could I make any amendments - sometimes you have to love technology. I think I was going to finish by saying how I am loving this whole new wardrobe of clothes I haven't seen for a while. Today I tried on some size 10 jeans and they fitted - a bit tight maybe but the zip went up!
The whole new lighter me has led to a need for a lighter life so I have been tackling housework, tidying, moving furniture, cleaning house. All the music has been moved to one location. The next task is to work my way through the CDs and actually see what there is. There are a lot of CDs acquired from those left behind by the children and house clearances on both sides of the family. New clothes, new music - it's March and spring can't be far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment