Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 August 2012

A log cabin addiction

An unusual baby blanket for a baby girl.

I have just been loving knitting log cabin blankets and have yet another one on the needles but this is beginning to look like a serious addiction. I don't want to start anything else - apart from the Cowichan and the baby cardigan also on needles and I keep looking at the wool in the stash and wondering what will go together as another log cabin. In an attempt to cure myself I bought a new book of patterns for knitted afghan squares - and imagine my delight when I saw a sort of mini log cabin - a justification!! No, enough is enough and I intend to attack the stash and desist from further log cabins - a resoultion for August 1st instead of January 1st and well aware of how long New Year resolutions usually last.

No comments:

Post a Comment