Search This Blog

Saturday 23 February 2013

Three things

Another musing on the number three.

Three dresses I tried on today - 2 Diane von Furstenberg and 1 Jaeger
Last 3 films I saw at the cinema - The Quartet, Skyfall, Lawless
Last 3 DVDs I watched - The Killing series one, In the Loop, Drive
3 things I ate today - muesli, bouillabaisse, smoked salmon
3 fruits I ate today - apple, nectarine, blueberries
3 drinks today - decaff tea, hot chocolate, diet coke
Last 3 things I knitted - 3 little owls
3 items in progress in my knitting bag - lace cardigan, Noro waistcoat, Noro baby cardigan
3 more items in progress in my knitting bag - shades of tan log cabin blanket, pale blues and greens log cabin blanket, cotton log cabin basket
3 items on charge in this room - iphone, ipad, this laptop (which is no longer charging)
3 people I need to contact to meet up with soon - my cousins Ian, Julie and Karen
3 things I plan to do next week - go to Zumba class, Jive class, Ceroc class
3 favourite pets when I was growing up - Inkie, Tess and Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment