Search This Blog

Monday 17 October 2011

Some things puzzle me

The post brought an electricity bill which shows that a) I am in credit by a substantial amount and b) they will be increasing my direct debit from next month.
I bought a new laptop - the same make as the old one and so assumed that the power cable would have the same fitting.
I can remember to carry with me a variety of plugs and cables - plug to charge i phone, in car charger for i  phone, charger for one particular nokia phone, battery charger for camera, dongle, usb stick, usb connection to external hard drive.....but not the one cable I need to download photographs from camera to laptop.
The petrol tank is always on the opposite side of the car to the side nearest to the pump when I am driving an unfamiliar car.
Pegs just somehow disappear.
My glasses are never in the place where I am quite certain that I have left them.
Why do we sometimes continue to do the same thing and expect different results?

No comments:

Post a Comment